Sustainability and Innovation
The second edition of the Vietnam Symposium in Supply Chain Management (VSSCM-2023 will take place on 23-24 October 2023, in Hanoi, Vietnam. This Symposium is jointly organized by the Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE Global) and the Thuongmai University, and with the collaboration from the IGR-IAE Rennes, University of Rennes 1 (France).
The VSSCM-2023 provides a platform for academics, practitioners, researchers, and policymakers from various fields to exchange knowledge and evolutions of all aspects of management related to production and operations management, industry 4.0 and big data, logistics, supply chain management, strategy, innovation, technology, and organizations. It also aims at promoting collaborative research initiatives and experiences between Vietnamese experts and their foreign colleagues within both Vietnamese and international contexts. Participants will find an excellent opportunity for presenting new research, exchanging information, and discussing current issues in supply chain management.
- Zied BABAI, Editor in chief of Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, Senior Professor in Operations and Supply Chain Management at Kedge Business School, France
- Constaintin Blome, Editor-in-Chief International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Academic Dean/ Rektor, Lancaster University Leipzig, Germany
- Thi Le Hoa Vo, Full Professor, IGR-IAE Rennes, University of Rennes 1, France
- Ngoc Thang Doan, Deputy Dean of International Business Faculty, Banking Academy of Vietnam, Vietnam
- Marisha McAuliffe, QA & Global Engagement Director of Thuongmai University, Vietnam
- Michael Christofi, Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus
Conference website: https://vsscm2023.sciencesconf.org/